The speaker Paul Ostrowski was part of the previous event. To review the most recent speakers list, click here.
Chief Executive Officer
9:30 AM KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Differentiation is the Key to Success – Being Prepared to Make Sacrifices to Stand Out from the Crowd
Having spent more than 18 months implementing a new business model in response to CDC and NDIS, Care Connect goes back to the basics to refind their customers, their approach and leverage their strengths in an increasingly competitive and deregulated market. In this session, Paul will discuss their journey in developing a new business model that seizes opportunities presented by the dramatic expansion of competition:
- Going back to the basics – What is our purpose? Do our actions align with our vision? What is our differentiator?
- Key metrics for evaluating the success and impact of their business model and product such as assessing consumer behaviour in response to the new model
- How to leverage technology in a highly cost constrained environment and attract a consumer in he current market environment
In an era where technology and IoT is revolutionising entire industries, it’s time we placed greater emphasis on the sophistication of IT systems in the aged care sector. This panel will explore innovative ways technology can be applied to improve quality of living for Australia’s aging population and support businesses to deliver contemporary services:
- Using an online simulated training program to upskill and support carers in residential aged care
- Smart home sensors as daily aids for older Australians living in aged care and retirement communities
- IoT and wearable devices – from wrist bands to customisable and purpose-built smart watches – to enable accurate real-time monitoring of senior’s wellbeing around the clock
- Telehealth – improving quality of life for residents and supporting carers in remote areas
- Financial implications of investing in the latest end-user technology across your service line