Leading Social Trends & Consumer Insights Expert
Baby Boomers will continue to impact Australian society just as they have done at every stage of their lives. They are intent on ageing disgracefully and will force society to re-evaluate their perceptions and expectations of older Australians. This presentation will immerse the audience in the trends, attitudes and behaviours of the older Baby Boomers and explore how these will impact the future of healthcare. You will learn:
- Why they are living for today and doing it all while they can?
- How they are breaking the rules & seeking “all gain no pain” health solutions?
- What their two key health concerns are?
- Why they are intent on staying put and avoiding the nursing home? How to overcome the technology divide and empower them?
Nowhere is a generational divide more prominent than when it comes to technology. Consider that today young people have skills and empowerment that older generations could never match. This presentation will immerse the audience in attitudes and trends around technology and social media, and its impact on healthcare. You will learn:
- How young people are empowered and seamless in their use and adoption of technology?
- Why older Australians need technology Zimmer Frames and how being technology savvy impacts overall confidence?
- How fear of technology leads to its dismissal?
- How some older people care too much about security and privacy, and how little young people do?