The speaker David Gollop was part of the previous event. To review the most recent speakers list, click here.
Founder & ECD
Be You Not Them
9:00 AM Learn how to attract your best futurecustomers and loyal staff by transforming your business from a governmentsubsidised paradigm to a consumer directed one.
Australians are healthier and are living longer than ever before. They have been educated on how to use technology to make their lives more efficient but they are still searching for connection and meaning as they age.
CDC reform to home care packages is shaking up Australia’s government-subsidised aged care system and putting consumers in the driving seat, empowering them to make decisions based on their needs. But are they?
You have a unique opportunity in the market as the industry becomes deregulated and consumers become better informed, to differentiate your business and create lasting connections and communities through being known for something, through fostering an identity around your organisation that impacts your customers, employees and bottom line.
If you want to lead an efficient organisation to a place where it has more market share and is growing as fast as the industry; if you want to retain top quality staff who will put your business on track for continual improvement, it’s time to focus on aligning your business strategy to the market and learning how to attract your best future customers.
With a focus on the implementation with BaptistCare (that won top prize in the Information Technology in Aged Care Awards) David Gollop, Founder & ECD of Be You Not Them share the lessons we’ve learned in health and aged care that will help you to align your business vision, strategy and brand to achieve its full potential.
- How being authentically “you” attracts like-minded customers, staff and builds a loyal community.
- How and where to use market research versus innovation.
- How to identify what makes your business brilliant.
- How to align the goalposts of your business and build momentum in achieving those goals.
- How to create lasting connections between your staff and customers.
- How to implement your vision throughout the organisation to empower bravery and ownership and loyalty in staff.
- How to apply proven methods from other industries’ to shortcut innovation.
- Pitfalls to be aware of
- How this has worked in the real world for BaptistCare.