Dementia Australia is a member of Alzheimer's Disease International, the umbrella organisation of Dementia and Alzheimer's Associations around the world.
Dementia Australia delivers national dementia programs and services funded by the Commonwealth, including:
- the National Dementia Helpline
- early intervention programs such Living with Memory Loss
- tha National Younger Onset Dementia Key Worker program
- Dementia and Memory Community Centres
- Carer support groups
- Education for family carers
- Public awareness activities
- a national resources program
We are proud to say that we are committed to achieving a dementia-friendly Australia where people with dementia are respected, supported, empowered, and engaged in community life.