Join us at the 8th Annual Victorian Healthcare Week Expo
Victorian Healthcare Week (AHW) is celebrating 8 years of growth and success, having firmly established itself as THE One-Stop-Shop for Victoria's healthcare community.
Over 500 clinical, corporate, technology and infrastructure professionals will be attending to experience the Free-to-Attend Expo held at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park on the 20 & 21 August 2018.
This year, the Expo includes 2 Free-to-attend onfloor programs that covers Nurses and Clinicians and Disrupt Healthcare over the 2 days from 10am to 4pm.
- *NEW* 2 Day Nurses & Clinicians Program: Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing, the program offers 8 CPD Hours and will focus on how nurses can be empowered and more effectively leverage nursing informatics to improve patient and nursing experiences. View Program
- *EXTENDED* 2 Day Disrupt Healthcare Program: will feature a variety of case studies that demonstrate how emerging technologies and innovations are disrupting and enabling the delivery of healthcare. View Program
- In addition to these presentations, the Exhibition hall will also feature exhibitors covering healthcare facilities, digital, aged care and medical devices.
And the best part? You get to visit, learn, discover and connect hundreds of your healthcare professionals over 2 whole days for free!
Specific Case Studies for the Nurses & Clinicians Program Include:
- Establishing the link between nursing leadership and improved staff engagement and patient outcomes – Jac Mathieson, CNO, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- The emerging role of the CNIO – Vanessa Reid, CNIO, Northern Health
- Augmented and virtual reality and what it means for nurses – Damian Claydon-Platt, CIO, Epworth Healthcare
- The importance of nursing documentation in iEMR – Fiona Faulks, CNMIO, Bendigo Health
- Sustainable workplace planning to prepare our future nursing workforce – Leanne Boyd,Executive Director Nursing and Cabrini Institute, Cabrini Health
- View Program
Specific Case Studies for the Disrupt Healthcare Program Include:
- Understanding and overcoming the technology generational divide – Neer Korn, Leading Social Trends & Consumer Insights Expert
- The benefits, opportunities and challenges of integrating robotics beyond surgery – Kalli Spencer, Urologist, Macquarie University Hospital
- The impact of genomics and precision medicine on healthcare – A/Prof Paul James, Clinical Geneticist Director, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Embracing AI to augment your role – Prof Enrico Coiera, Director – Centre of health Informatics, Macquarie University
- Leveraging cost-effective disruptive tech in the aged care sector – Andres Rehbein, CIO, PresCare
- Creating a culture for commercial innovation in public hospitals – Dr Patricio Sepulveda, Director of Business Development & Innovation, Melbourne Health
- View Program
Spread the word and Register Now to experience Victoria's one-stop-shop healthcare event!